On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 8:21 PM Kieren MacMillan <
kie...@kierenmacmillan.info> wrote:

> Hi Paolo,
>

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coupling_(computer_programming)#:~:text=In%20software%20engineering%2C%20coupling%20is,of%20the%20relationships%20between%20modules
>
> "In software engineering, coupling is the degree of interdependence
> between software modules; a measure of how closely connected two routines
> or modules are;[1] the strength of the relationships between modules."
>
> So you're trying to apply the definition of "routines and modules" to
> describe data and how it's referenced in a layout application? ;)

No. I'm applying it in its *natural* context (the programming code of LP,
that couples two functions, and this appears to me as an issue. I could be
wrong, but it deserves to be discussed, IMHO, and this is not offending
anyone)

> I can't spend any more time on this thread — I hope you figure out your
> solution soon, and stop blaming Lilypond for something it's not actually
> doing.

I'm not blaming *anything*/*anyone*. Please, go on in saying nonsense
things: I'll just ignore you!

Cheers