On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 8:32 PM Kieren MacMillan <
kie...@kierenmacmillan.info> wrote:

> Hi Paolo,
>
> > No. I'm applying it in its *natural* context (the programming code of
> LP, that couples two functions
>
> Since \header (where the data resides) is not a *function*, I'll be
> interested to hear how you defend that claim.

I'm sorry,

as said before, I'm not interested in explaining to you in detail what is
obvious and you don't understand, and I'm not interested in talking with
you at all. I'm just going to ignore you.

Cheers!

[To the participants of this thread] That said, if among the readers of
this thread there is someone interested in further clarification of the
discussed problem, including the "coupling" concept, just ask me and I'll
try to go into details (but I don't think it should be necessary)