Hans

Wow and appreciated. Those are the best MacPorts instructions I've read.

I always like to get more skills, so I will add this to my "get better at
something" list.

If you are following this entire thread, Jonas has gotten my 90% of the way
to my immediate goal, with his suggestion.

But I really like your answer and I sincerely like to learn new skills, so
I appreciate your help. Thank you!