Hi Jean,

I'm not sure if that's genius or a completely warped way of thinking, but
it does *exactly* what I need. I've been using Lilypond for about 20 years
and would have never thought of "stacking" Bar_number_engravers. :D

Thanks, kind regards,
sb

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of trombonists, for they are subtle and quick
to anger.