Le 07/01/2023 à 18:43, David Kastrup a écrit :
Well, this was sort of saying that there may be no silver bullet, but we
may have to pick between chrome and aluminum ones.

Sometimes there is a solution that blends better into human expectations
than strict logic.

That's possible.

In my opinion, "\dt + warning if not used" is not a bad contender
due to its robustness and simplicity, but other tradeoffs are
thinkable between heuristics matching what users expect,
implementation and Scheme extension simplicity, and backwards
compatibility. That said, I have no idea how difficult something
like making overrides extend over graces would be.