 From:   Ralph Palmer <palmer.r.vio...@gmail.com>
 Sent:   29/05/2023 23:00
 Subject:   Markup with text or text in dynamics font

Hi -

I appreciate all the help this list provides. I seem to be helping less than I
used to; not sure why.

I've tried a few times recently to figure out how to make what would
effectively be a markup in dynamic script, with no success. I've looked pretty
extensively on the LilyPond site, as well as in the LSR and the email archives.
I'm currently running LilyPond 2.24.0 and Frescobaldi 3.2 (still having
problems figuring out how to install 3.3) under Linux/Ubuntu  22.04.2 LTS.

I currently would like to add

sempre ff e ben marcato
in dynamic font. I can do a markup using \bold and \italic, but it's not quite
the same as the dynamic font. Am I missing a simple way to accomplish this?

I appreciate any help on this.

All the best,

Ralph

______