I am trying to look into if a particular layout is possible with Lilypond. I'd like to display small groups of short musical examples as a "table", or "staggered". I'm not sure what to call it so I've attached a photoshopped markup of what I am trying to achieve.

I'd like to display it this way as these short excerpts look odd when stretched out over the entire page width so I am using ragged-right-last. After that, there is a great deal of white space to the left of those initial excerpts that I would like to utilize.

Is something like this even achievable with Lilypond? Thank you!