Le dimanche 06 août 2023 à 18:21 +0200, Gerardo Ballabio a écrit :

> Hello, is there a way to center note names horizontally around the
> corresponding note?
> Since I'm using Italian note names they have different lengths, I
> believe that centering them would look better.
> Example below. The space between "sol" and "la" looks particularly
> awkward (too small).

This is the default in version 2.25.4 and later. In 2.24, you can do

```
\version "2.24.1"

\layout {
  \context {
    \NoteNames
    \override NoteName.X-offset =
#ly:self-alignment-interface::aligned-on-x-parent
    \override NoteName.self-alignment-X = #CENTER

<<
\relative c' { f g a }
\new NoteNames {
  \set printNotesLanguage = "italiano"