Jean -

The part I care about is whether it starts on a left or right hand page.

What I am doing is the following:

- Compile lilypond score
- Output meta data to a CSV file (I'm using scheme to write out variables like
the title and such. This is where I would like to add the metadata about
even/odd or right/left first page)
- Import the CSV into Affinity publisher to generate the cover from a template
- using PDFTK to merge the PDF's

And this works great. However, what I need to know is if the first couple of
pages should go

Cover -> First page of score

OR

Cover -> Blank page -> first page of score

depending on if the first page of the score is a "left" or "right" page. I know
that I can tell lilypond to force a first page number, but would rather allow
the layout engine to be more free. And obviously, opening the file and looking
at the page number is trivial, but I hope to just automate this.

Let me know if that answers your questions! Thanks!

-kwb