On 15/12/2023 16:23, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
I am on version Frescobaldi 3.2 and Lilypond 2.22.1 and do not appear
to have that option. At least, I have not found it. Anyway, I have
"automatic engraving" on.

It's in Edit > Preferences > LilyPond Preferences > Running LilyPond > Save document if possible, but I don't think it's going to auto-save when the engraving job is triggered by automatic engraving, unfortunately.

Ah, that one. Thank you. Now set.

--
In software design, perfection has been reached not when there
is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take