> It's true that special characters can cause inconsistent results in
> almost anything but if you're searching Documentation for a command
> that includes them, you expect the search to be 'complete'; i.e.,
> encompassing all possibities.

The thing is that `#f` and `#t` are nothing special; they are part of
Scheme, and you learn them in lesson one, so to say.  However, the
Notation Reference isn't an introduction to Scheme, thus it is not
feasible to really document such fundamental elements.

Anyway, I've added index entries to the Notation Reference and the
Learning Manual for `#f` and `#t`.

  https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/2230

     Werner