Does not yet cover the case Martin was looking for - omitting the second
accidental in a situation of a line-break on a tied accidental.

Can be done however by an explicit \omit, which should be only \once, because
otherwise it would omit accidentals from that point onwards.

The correct rendering (also showing the subsequent re-occurrence in the next
bar) is done by this snippet:

%%%
\relative c' {
    c4 c c cis ~ |
    \break
    cis \once \omit Accidental cis cis d | cis cis cis d
}
%%%

The disadvantage of it is that this can only be used with an explicit line
break, as it will also be omitted if there is no linebreak on the tied note.