Hello David,

it apears your Lilypond installation has some issue. What OS are you currently
on? How did you install Lilypond? If you are using some Linux distribution
there might be a version mismatch between the libraries the binaries have been
compiled against and the ones installed on your system. If so this should be a
dependency / packaging issue of your distribution. Have you tried using the
statically linked binaries from lilypond.org?

Cheers,
Valentin