Hello Lukas,

the reason is that you are removing the time signature, but not the \after 4*5
before that. \after is a function that takes 3 arguments: The last one is the
actual music, the middle one is what you want to put there delayed and the
first one is by how much you want to delay it.

So by removing the \time 5/4 this function will see only two possible
arguments, but it needs 3.

The solution is of course to remove not only \time 5/4, but also the \after
... part before.

Cheers,
Valentin