When the size of a TupletBracket gets too small, it disappears leaving just the
TupletNumber. While I can see that this might be attractive in some
circumstances I would like to switch it off (so the TupletBracket always
prints.) Is there a way to do this? At the moment, I'm putting small increases
in horizontal spacing into my score each time this happens, but this is very
fiddly. There must be a neater way.

I've searched through the properties for TupletBracket but am honestly a bit
lost.

Many thanks,
Vivian.