On 2008/08/18 2:52 PM, "Neil Puttock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ... unfortunately, it's not clear from the regression
tests for ancient music
> since they are so small and the change in
spacing is barely visible unless you
> have a fair sized example.

I happen to have a fair-sized example at hand -- the Salve Regina antiphon
(from 1st Vespers of the Feast of the Blessed Trinity to None on Saturday
before the 1st Sunday of Advent) that I transcribed for use as a headword to
the ancient music section of the GDP manual.

I'd be happy to send it and a copy of my source document and the more
ornamented version from the LU, if you think it would help in regression
testing.

>From what I've seen, the longer the melisma, the worse it's affected.

Kurt