On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 7:06 AM, james <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> After much searching, I found it. Fontbook installs user-installed fonts to
> a directory that isn't indexed by fontconfig ~/Library/Fonts. After I
> realised that, I knew to tell fontbook to install my fonts system-wide,
> apparently, osx doesn't use ~/.fonts/ which fontconfig does index.

Hi James,

Glad everything worked out. I've had to solve this same problem a couple of
times under OS X 10.4 myself. The post here ...

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-02/msg00087.html

... basically says "you can copy stuff to ~./fonts" to solve the problem. A
better solution is just sym linking, which Han-Wen points out later in the
thread.

Trevor.

--
Trevor Bača