Hi all,

This is my first post to improve my experience with this wonderful tool.

Here is the problem : i use 'repeat percent' feature but i'd like to change a
note on 2nd and following measures.
Not clear ? To avoid losing your time here is a picture of what a get :
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?40c8e65398.jpg
(this is with drum but could be with other instruments)

- 1st line : basic look without trick
- 2nd line : with the trick to have what i want : i WANT the percents but since
first note of first measure is an "exception", i want to restore the
"normal"value.

My trick is by using a "break" voice, and inserting my note here instead of
a"skip".

This works excepted for the visual look : you can see that width of measures
isreally changed and the look is bad.

- How can I keep / force the width of the percent measure ?
- Besides, if there is a cleaner way to insert the note instead of using
another voice, i take it :)

Many thanks for your help.

and here is the script of my demo (also attached) :

==================
drumContentsBreak = \drummode
{
    s1 \break % dummy line to have same space for the 2 next lines
    s1 s1 s1 \noBreak s1
    \break
    s1 { hh8 s2.. } s1 \noBreak s1
}

drumContentsUp = \drummode
{
    s1
    \repeat percent 4 {
        cymc8 hh hh hh hh hh hh hh
    }
    \break
    \repeat percent 4 {
        cymc8 hh hh hh hh hh hh hh

\score { <<
    \new DrumStaff { <<
    \set DrumStaff.drumStyleTable = #(alist->hash-table mydrums)
    \new DrumVoice = "up" { \voiceOne \drumContentsUp }
    \new DrumVoice = "break" { \voiceOne \drumContentsBreak }
>> } >> }
==================

Thanks all !

	drumContentsBreak = \drummode
	{
		s1 \break % dummy line to have same space for tests
		s1 s1 s1 \noBreak s1
		\break
		s1 { hh8 s2.. } s1 \noBreak s1
	}