On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Graham Percival
<gra...@percival-music.ca>wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 03:18:16PM -0700, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> >
> > 1.  On the examples page, under the "Jesu, Meine Freude", it says
> > (click for longer excerpt) when it should say (click to enlarge).
>
> Thanks, fixed.
>
> > 2.  On the examples page, under Modern Music, one of the f's is shifted
> > down for some reason in the score for by Trevor Baca (bottom staff).
>
> It's a spacing issue; a bug.
>
> Jonathan: investigate, tweak the input, use a different version of
> lilypond, whatever.

I've fixed it and pushed. Trevor uses special macros for those dynamic
markings, and for whatever reason one of them got dropped below all the
others. I replaced it with a standard \f dynamic and that seems to have done
it.

I also had to modify the makefile in the examples dir--explanation in the
commit message.

Jon

p.s. I've been quiet lately mostly b/c I'm trying to recover from
tendonitis. Trying to keep typing to a minimum. :(
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com