I guess I asked this question because I'm not sure whether or not I should
first learn Lilypond syntax and then see if I want/need to use tools besides
it.

I asked about the combination vim-Lilypond sometime ago, but that would be 2
steep learning curves to tackle at once; a bit too much.

btw Jethro, I see we're fellow countrymen :-) (Antwerpen here)

Ludo

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 12:09 AM, Jethro Van Thuyne <m...@jethrovanthuyne.be