Ming,

From: MING TSANG [mailto:tsan...@rogers.com]
Sent: 15 June 2011 02:49
To: David Santamauro; James Lowe; Federico Bruni
Cc: lilypond-user@gnu.org
Subject: Re: V2.14.0 - midi volume & midi arpeggio

david, James & Federico :Thank you all for the tips. It cut down my learning
curve.

Federico: Thank you for pointing to the ubuntu forum. I registered to the forum
to-night. I will start learning.  I want to use frescoboldi to generate music
score.  That is the reason I install ubuntu.

[James' reply:]I do not want to confuse you but are you aware of an Ubuntu
Distribution that has been made especially for Visually Impaired people
http://vinuxproject.org/
I expect this would work with Frescobaldi too but might offer a more useful
Linux Distribution for you.
James