2011/10/1 David Nalesnik <david.nales...@gmail.com>

> The function in the attached file lets you specify multiple markers for a
> grob, so it can serve in multiple pairings (there can only be two which use
> the same tag).  The example in the file should show how this works.
>
> Hope this can be useful in some way --
>
> --David

 Hi David,

setting 'markers to a list is a great idea and I've never got warnings or
wrong output.

Your definition should be putted in the LSR as soon as it's updated to 2.14.

One tiny thing I noticed testing the code: It's possible to call 'markers
from different voices and staffs, even if I use: \once \override Voice ...

One of my testings (without the definitions):

redln = \markup \with-color #red \draw-line #'(0 . 6)
blueln = \markup \with-color #blue \draw-line #'(0 . 15)

one =
\relative c' {
        \once \override Stem #'color = #red
        \once \override Stem #'markers = #'("x")
        \once \override Voice.TextScript #'extra-offset = #(center-between
"x" -6)
        c'4-\redln  c c c
        d d
        \once \override Voice.TextScript #'extra-offset = #(center-between
"y" -15)
        d-\blueln
        \once \override Stem #'color = #blue
        \once \override Stem #'markers = #'("y")

two =
\relative c {
        c'4
        \once \override Stem #'color = #red
        \once \override Stem #'markers = #'("x")
        c c c
        d d d d
}

three =
\relative c' {
        c'4 c c c
        d d d d
}

four =
\relative c {
        c'4 c c c
        \once \override Stem #'color = #blue
        \once \override Stem #'markers = #'("y")
        d d d d
}
\score {
\new StaffGroup <<
    \new Staff <<
      \new Voice { \voiceOne \one }
      \new Voice { \voiceTwo \two }

    \new Staff <<
      \new Voice { \voiceOne \three }
      \new Voice { \voiceTwo \four }

}

This might be a feature. Or is it a problem? I'm not sure.

Best,

  Harm