Actually, now that I think about it, the default 'instrument' line
behaviour in the header seems a little odd to me. Does the instrument
really need to be so demonstratively announced between movements or pieces
if they are all part of the same document?

Brent.

On 9 February 2012 15:22, Brent Annable <brentanna...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, so it looks like I need to include print-all-headers = ##t, and

then suppress the 'instrument' line in all subsequent scores.