I downloaded Rodolfo's zip (from the previous posts) and moved
frescobaldi.app inside Applications. It opens, but it seems it can't get to
Lilypond.

I'm on Lion 10.7.3, and I'm getting Python errors, mostly PyVariant. My
iMac was bought recently, so it's mostly empty - I mean practically no
software has been installed.

   - Do I need to install any other libraries?
   - Exactly how do I configure Frescobaldi's Preferences (Lilypond
   location, includes, paths, etc)?

Installation instructions for MacOSX are missing on Frescobaldi's page,
unfortunely.

If you provide me the info to get it working on my system, I can update the
wiki with the information.

[]s
Nelson