Hi Joram,

Thank you for the updates cheat sheet.

As a matter of fact I just printed both cheat sheets on one sheet of paper
and laminated it. Two sides of invaluable LilyPond information :-)

Hint 1: use heavier stock paper when printing double sided.
Hint 2: print borderless for printing the other sheet (pale green
background).

Best regards,

Olivier