Thomas Morley <thomasmorle...@gmail.com> writes:

> is there any easy way to limit customized graceSettings to Voice?
>
> While using $(add-grace-property ...), any further setting of it will
> override the former.

Have you taken a look at add-grace-property?  It's rather appalling.  It
figures out the level where the grace settings have been defined, and
overrides them _there_.

I think it shouldn't do that but rather set them at the _current_ level.
The same for remove-grace-property.  Of course, that means that if you
override the Staff or Voice grace properties while in a \Voice context,
the Staff properties will get ignored altogether (as there can be no
Staff within a Voice), and the Voice properties will only hold for this
Voice.

I don't mind that.  I'd expect overrides at Score level if you want to
have them hold globally.

--
David Kastrup