This trio for flute, violin and guitar is 'out-of-the-box':
http://www.blackstockweb.ca/node/4
I dunno how to do a cres/dim on a single note very well (bar 6, flute -
bad, but better elsewhere).

I play guitar, and don't have much of an eye for non-guitar stuff (long
phrases and slurs placements)
-Mike