All,

I just installed LilyPond on a new laptop (same OS -- Windows 7 -- as
before), but this time the registry entry
HKCR\Python\shell\open\command\(Default), which is set to C:\Program
Files\LilyPond\usr\bin\python.exe ...., interferes with my path to my
Python installation in C:\Python27.

There seem to have been problems regarding the registry in the past, but
not exactly like the one I've encountered ... does anyone have handy info
on how to convince Windows to let LilyPond run its own python while
everything else runs my python?

Thanks!
Fred

--
“To my knowledge I have no knowledge.” -- John Kerry, the Secretary of
State of the United States of America, in response to Senator Barbara