Oh, sorry! 2.16.2

I have since found that I can run python scripts from the command line by
typing, say,
  python myscript.py

While just typing
  myscript
produces an error, even though the Windows file association has been set to
c:\Python27\python.exe.

This seems, if anything, weirder than my last message. It's clearly a
Windows problem ... I'm just hoping a LilyPonder will be able to explain
the function of the LilyPond python registry key.

Thanks again!
Fred