Hello all,

I didn't follow the discussions about temporary and push-+-pop. Is there
a simple explanation for the indroduction of \temporary? Why does
\override-\revert now has to be \temporary\override-\revert?
AFAICS it was introduced sometime in the 2.17 development and it will be
for better lilypond-syntax or the like?

Just a short question
Jan-Peter