2013/12/6 Johan Vromans <jvrom...@squirrel.nl>:
> "Trevor Daniels" <t.dani...@treda.co.uk> writes:
>
>> A real example using a template which
>> provides an SATB choir on two staves with lyrics between them and
>> a piano staff with accompaniment is attached.
>
> I've been using a similar approach for SLHML choir, with a skeleton
> template (attached). I haven't been able to add this to LSR since it's
> not a snippet file, but a package of associated files.

Now, this is *exactly* one of the reasons why i have a beef with
current LSR design[1], and why i insisted on creating
openlilylib/snippets repository.

Johan, feel invited to contribute it to https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets

best,
Janek

[1] i don't mean to say that LSR is wrong and unneeded!  LSR is
awesome, but we need something more awesome :-)