So I check the documentation for the dev version, and I notice that there
are a few ideas for the next release. Any ideas not mentioned via
documentation?

Also, I was wondering if any "examples" of contemporary notation were ever
going to be put in the documentation. I know there is a spot for that, and
when I've checked back several stable versions, and alas... nothing.

This brings me back to features: are there any glyph ideas for handbells,
or miscellaneous percussion? Perhaps fractional time signatures, like "3/3,
or 3/(dotted sixteenth)?"

I don't, in proposing these things, actually advocate their use; but I know
that it's "all the rage" in some circles (and the more we can reach out to
Finale users or other types of users, the better)...

Thoughts?

Sincerely,

Josh