On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Urs Liska [via Lilypond]
<ml-node+s1069038n165017...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> Good idea.
> Would you just collect votes in this thread or should we do something
> more formal?
>
> Urs
Alright everyone,

Here's something more formal. It's my first time using this service, so
hope it works ok. It said there will be advertisements, but I think its
just theirs (tip: on the next "thank you" page after you submit your
votes, just close the window when you get there--there's no
confirmation that your vote was received, but it will have been
recorded). It's completely anonymous, so no hard feelings if the name
that wins isn't the one you (or I) chose :)

Just click the link and answer the question (only once, please, to be
fair). You will be allowed up to 2 votes between the names. I'll let it
run for a week and then I'll close it, so tell all your friends to come
and help out. Happy voting!

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=l49o0rvfccqd8ow396917

Regards,
Abraham