> your example is not very helpful, because it does not show "a dynamic
> text attached to a rest".
> And it does not compile, because of the unknown \n

Aw! I forgot that! It's on the file called by \include. Both dynamics are
defined on this way:

n = #(make-dynamic-script #{ \markup \line { \normal-text \normalsize
\italic "n." } #})

pd = #(make-dynamic-script #{ \markup \line { \normal-text \normalsize
\italic "pd." } #})

After that, the \n will appear under a rest, on the second and fourth bars.
I apologise for the mistake.

Thank you so much. I'll try it now.

Best,

Antonio