AFAIK, mice do not need special drivers. I have conencted a M$ USB mouse,
and many many types of PS/2 mice to my Linux box without problems. The
"drivers" most mice come with are simply extra utilities that are not
essential for usinig the mouse.

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)