It has nothing to do with CS. It has to do with favouriting anyone. In this
case, CS, on other cases, other faculties (like favouriting Architects into
some gallery, etc.).
If you study it, it can be either since you were able to get into it, it
interests you, or you really love it. Those who come to this specific party
are people from all over Haifa (well, the target audiance, at least) who want
to install Linux on their system. Converting the Haifa Linux Club into an
"Only Technion" group would prevent these people from having their computer
installed, and will decrease the number of Linuxers in Haifa.
As far as I know it, our goal (by saying our, I mean the Haifa Linux Club) is
to increase the awareness to Linux in general, and to push towards as many
Linux running computers as we can. Limiting this to a bunch of
developers-to-be would negate the club's main theme, as I see it.
This is worst case scenario. However, in our scenario, anyone could come and
get his computer installed, but these students should be prioritized. I just
wonder why.

Ez.