It seems for me, we can take the timing of HW in Matam (and Mamat) as
another point in favour of some schedule. But I don't see the need to add
another lecture.

Again, I don't see it as a must in our series. If Matam people want, they
are more then welcome to organize such a lecture/tutorial, and I believe
we can give them help in that. But extending the entire series, or
shifting it by  one week afterwards is always a problem (midterm exams).

and we do cover these topics in the series.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Computers make it easy to do a lot of things, but most of the things they
make it easier to do, don't need to be done.        --Andy Rooney

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html