On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, mulix wrote:
>
> > * first of all, the links in src/ are broken, which led to a spectacular
> > make fork bomb :)
>
> Hmmm... I was sure that the ln command always tries to create relative
> symlinks. even if I give full pathes for both the source and te target.
> But looking at the tarball it seems that the symlinks have full pathes.
>
> Anyway, those symlinks have indeed a potential of a make loop (unless I
> check if 'cd' was successful), so I figure I'll replace that 'ln -s' with
> 'mv' .
>
> > * make clean does some very funky things (log attached)
>
> oops
>
> clean_refreshd_hooks in the toplevel makefile accidentally depends on
> refershd_hook .
>
> fixed
>
> I'll try to have version 0.1.1 ready soon

I've updated only the r2l-package and r2l tarballs (the rpm managed to
build just fine anyway)

http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir/R2L/r2l-tarball/r2l-0.1.1.tar.gz
http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir/R2L/r2l-tarball/r2l-package.0.1.1.tar.gz

BTW: emil: the only warning I saw was:

g++ -g -D_REENTRANT  -Wall -pedantic
-I/home/tzafrir/projects/LinClub/BiditextGui/r2l-tarball/r2l-0.1.1/include
-I/home/tzafrir/projects/LinClub/BiditextGui/r2l-tarball/r2l-0.1.1/include
-O2 -c communication.cc
In file included from /usr/include/sys/socket.h:34,
                 from communication.cc:5:
/usr/include/bits/socket.h:226: warning: ANSI C++ forbids zero-size array `__cmsg_data'

--
Tzafrir Cohen
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]