On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> > * a rudimentary check of biditext shows that it works. a rudimentary
> > check of r2llib didnt take place because i had no idea how to test it -
> > emil? (my system has no hebrew specially set up, except maybe the
> > turkish patch for netscape).

[i meant refreshd above]

> You can get the hebrew text file from
> http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir/R2L/hello_8bit.txt
>
> and view it in an X text editor with the font set to 'heb8x13' (e.g:
> 'xedit -fn heb8x13 hello_8bit.txt').
>
> You can also use netscape / xterm -e lynx

thanks. checknig with it - refreshd works :)
now i get a nice segmentation violation in 'r2l'. will you be acting as
the clearing house for all r2l patches (r2llib, biditext, r2l-plugins,
refreshd) or should we bite the bullet and open a sourceforge project?

--
mulix

http://www.advogato.com/person/mulix
http://www.sf.net/projects/syscalltrack