Hello Jesse (et al)

Thanks for your answer, some confusion remains, see below.
I'm fine with proprietary drivers, this just has to work.

> The availability of graphics drivers is obviously quite a hot topic at the
> moment.
> For your OMAP3 board, you are probably better off sticking with the ubuntu
> packages
> (you'll need to add multiverse in order to find the various '*-sgx-omap3'
> packages)
> as that will get you up and running fastest.

Multiverse does include the graphics and DSP objects? Matching what kernel?
Ubuntu or Linaro?
I'm confused that TI has just made a release, but supply their own, older
kernel, probably mismatching kernel objects in Linaro. We may have to stay
close to their releases, because there are still bugs in the OpenGL ES
implementation. What has to be recompiled then to make it fit?

Thanks
Jörg