W dniu 01.03.2011 16:49, Jamie Bennett pisze:

Please take a look at the dates and highlight any problems that could
arise from them. If there is positive feedback we can make these dates
'official' very soon meaning teams could start using this format next
month.

Sice having no planned releases is worse than having hardcoded release pattern I'm all for having monthly pulse that synchronizes all of Linaro outputs (speaking for my point of view in the validation team)

Even if initially it would not be any more productive I'm sure it would help us align in few months. If anything we could plan features so that they make more sense in context (having an option to do A then B we can choose at random or have a look at what would be released next month by other teams and if A or B would fit better in context).

Thanks
ZK