Hi,

The Linaro 11.05 Alpha-3 image [1] is set to be released on Thursday 3rd
March (tomorrow [2]) and we need your help. In addition to our
in-house validation testing we ask anyone with supported hardware, as
found on:

http://releases.linaro.org/platform/linaro-n/hwpacks/alpha-3-rc/

to test the Alpha-3 release candidates at:

Linaro Ubuntu Desktop LEB (Linaro Evaluation Build):
http://releases.linaro.org/platform/linaro-n/nano/alpha-3-rc/

Nano:
http://releases.linaro.org/platform/linaro-n/nano/alpha-3-rc/

ALIP:
http://releases.linaro.org/platform/linaro-n/alip/alpha-3-rc/

Developer Tools:
http://releases.linaro.org/platform/linaro-n/developer/alpha-3-rc/

The Nano and Ubuntu Desktop LEB are both new for this milestone so extra
testing would be appreciated. Also note that the headless image has been
replace by the Nano (for small installations) and Developer (for a
headless + developer tools solution). Netbook has similarly been replaced
by the Linaro Ubuntu Desktop image.

Please make your way to:

    http://wiki.linaro.org/Releases/DailyBuilds

for an explanation on how to test and submit your results to the QA
tracker at:

   http://qatracker.linaro.org

For an explanation of how to use the qatracker please see:

   https://wiki.linaro.org/QA/QATracker

Happy Testing !

Regards,
Jamie.
--
Linaro Release Manager   |   Platform Project Manager

[1] https://wiki.linaro.org/Releases/1105/Alpha3
[2] https://wiki.linaro.org/Releases/1105/Schedule