On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 08:33 +0100, "Andy Green (林安廸)" wrote:
> I also have SGX 4403 integrated now but currently it won't work on
> Android or Ubuntu builds for unknown and probably unrelated reasons;
> that code is a right mess as it stands and certainly itself won't be
> headed upstream.
>
> BTW I have a branch that is the additional TILT stuff on top of John
> Stultz's Android tree and tracking that
>
> http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=people/andygreen/kernel-tilt.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/tilt-linaro-android.38

Hey Andy,
        Just as a heads up to you and others, I just updated the
linaro-android.38 tree to merge Nico's current 2.6.38 tree in. Since the
HDMI bits landed in Nico's tree, I reverted the earlier HDMI enablement
patch from David Anders that I had included to make Android on Panda to
work.

The only gotcha is that the HDMI fixes from Nico's tree enable output on
the port marked HDMI, where as the earlier patch enabled output on the
port marked DVI-D.

Let me know if you run into any trouble, or if this helps reduce some of
your tree.

thanks
-john