Hello,

Alexander, I've set up builds of Android toolchain from bzr:
https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~pfalcon/linaro-toolchain-4.5-bzr/
https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~pfalcon/linaro-toolchain-4.6-bzr/

Jim, I had to revamp bzr build in linaro-build.sh:
http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=people/pfalcon/android/toolchain/build.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/pfalcon
Note that it now expects bzr branch with explicit version, e.g.
lp:gcc-linaro/4.5 or lp:gcc-linaro/4.6 .

Well, now the issue: the builds above are not quite ready to be daily.
That's because bzr checkout is slow, and is also quite big. Normal bzr
clone takes 1.1Gb and cloud build takes 1hr instead of 30min with
a tarball. I tried to play with bzr checkout --lightweight, but
ctrl+c'ed it when it showed that it dealt with 1.3Gb of stuff
(surprisingly, after break, I saw almost empty local empty structure,
so I wonder if that wasn't d/l counter, but even then it's awfully
slow).

So, where do we go from here? Unless there's tip export feature
directly out of remote repo for bzr (bzr export seem to requite local
working copy), we'd need to play mirror, this time bzr, again %).

--
Best Regards,
Paul