As you might know already, Linaro is moving to a monthly release of
technology preview for most of the components being worked on.  This
obviously includes the kernel, so some coordination amongst all people
involved is required.

It was decided that those releases would happen on the last Thursday of
each month, so for the 11.06 release this is June 30th.

To give a chance for the kernel to be stable by that time, I'll
effectively freeze it one week earlier i.e. on June 23rd for the 11.06
release.  The last week before the actual release should be dedicated to
testing and bug fixing only.

So... what this means is that you need to send me any patches and/or
pull requests for the Linaro kernel at least _8_ DAYS BEFORE THE
RELEASE.  Obviously, you can send me patches way before that deadline as
well, which would be highly appreciated.  Today is June 14th, meaning
that there are less than 9 days left (less so if you don't include the
weekend).

We also hope that everyone will try to perform a bit more testing than
usual during the last week, and also get involved in bug fixing
activities until the release.

If you have some concerns about this please let me know so we can find
ways to improve things.  Hopefully we'll get up to speed with this pace
and there won't be any major problems.

Nicolas