On 14 June 2011 15:16, Mounir Bsaibes <mounir.bsai...@linaro.org> wrote:
> Nico,
> Is there any dependency on the Toolchain WG?
> Does the latest kernel have to be built using the latest Toolchain release?

Good question.  As we get the CI loop going, I imagine that we'll want the
kernel building with multiple tool chains that the WG releases but for now
I think the right answer is probably for Nicolas and others to use the latest
Linaro toolchain for their manual testing.

> Does the kernel have to boot under the latest QEMU release?

I would say ideally yes if we have a proper defconfig for the platform under
emulation. Again, I think this is something that is more important as we
start automating testing.

~Deepak