Haha! Cool. I've got just the guy to help out. We've got a convert
from ST Ericsson starting tomorrow and I think this'll be a perfect
task for him to start with. Look for a contact from Frans Gifford.
I'll CC you on my email to him. Would you create a BP named something
like "connect the dots?"

-Zach