Hello Zygmunt,

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:00:10 +0200
Zygmunt Krynicki <zygmunt.kryni...@linaro.org> wrote:

> >> Hey cool. Now if I can search and see all the test runs.
> >
> > I can make a report that will list all for you with links to test
> > results. Let's do that on Monday.
>

> Hi, this was a very simple report, have a look.
>
> It shows the 10 most recent test runs of anything that has
> "android.url" attribute.
>
> http://validation.linaro.org/launch-control/dashboard/reports/android-runs/

Just to remind, at https://android-build.linaro.org , there can be
other build types besides "Android platform", e.g. "Android toolchain":
https://android-build.linaro.org/jenkins/job/pfalcon_linaro-toolchain/

I remember that at LDS I heard that you guys have input artifact
classifier on the entry to Lava, so I hope you use it to differentiate
among the builds. If you need any info for that from Android build
system, let's discuss it.

--
Best Regards,
Paul