On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:31:11 +0300
Paul Sokolovsky <paul.sokolov...@linaro.org> wrote:

> [originally sent from wrong email, so not sure if got thru]

[]
> The official Linaro builds at https://android-build.linaro.org/ were
> converted to use new manifest location, and I'd like to ask other
> developers to convert their personal builds (I'm not trying to
> automate this so far, to make that everyone was in loop on what
> changed and how). To update, just change in a build config:
>
> MANIFEST_REPO=git://git.linaro.org/android/platform/manifest.git

> MANIFEST_REPO=git://android.git.linaro.org/platform/manifest.git

I should also add that I updated manifests living at
git://android.git.linaro.org/platform/manifest.git in
linaro_android_2.3.4 and linaro-android-11.08-release branches.
Manifests in other locations and branches need to be updated manually.
Look at
http://android.git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=platform/manifest.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/linaro_android_2.3.4
for details.

--