All,

Our oneiric based images and hwpacks are shaping up in advance of the
11.10 based release. Already you can download from
http://snapshots.linaro.org/oneiric.

Some important things you'll want to be aware of.

We'll be upgrading the version of live-build that we use to generate
our images very soon. (today? tomorrow?) When we do so, it'll change
the format of the root file system tarballs. This unfortunately will
also mean you'll need to obtain a latest greatest version of
linaro-media-create otherwise linaro-media-create will fail.

The change in format of the tarball also means that the rootfs
tarballs will appear to be larger. Don't panic. Once installed with
linaro-media-create the installed image sizes are close to what they
were in natty. The reason for the extra size is live-build is putting
a copy of all the installed .debs into the tarball.

--
Regards,
Tom

"We want great men who, when fortune frowns will not be discouraged."
- Colonel Henry Knox
Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
w) tom.gall att linaro.org
w) tom_gall att vnet.ibm.com
h) tom_gall att mac.com